Tipi Hangover Survival Kits
Everyone loves a wedding, right? But the day after is never quite as much fun!
Wedding favours are always a difficult thing to come up with. Spending ages making something or worse still, spending a lot of money on items (even 100 jars of sweets adds up!) that your guests forget to take home can end up being somewhat of a personal insult.
So how about giving your guests something they’ll be grateful for in the morning?
Hangover Survival Kits – you could either give these out as favours on the tables, as goodie bags when guests leave or place these in your guests tents if they’re glamping – just to give everyone a helping hand the morning after the night before.
We’ve put together our top favourite additions to the ever so useful favour, the Hangover Survival Kit. Pick a few or go the whole hog!
1. A Berocca – to keep your vitamin levels up.
2. Rehydration sachet – to give your guests a helping hand to rehydrate from all of those bubbles they may have consumed 😉
3. Paracetamol – for any sore heads!
4. Bottle of water – for all of the above!
5. An eye mask – especially useful for those glampers who might get rudely awoken by the sunrise!
6. Some mints – always useful on a hangover.
7. A mini pack of Haribo – for a bit of a sugar hit!
8. A Red Bull – for a wee caffeine hit.
9. A miniature bloody Mary kit – be it virgin or otherwise (for the more hardcore members of the wedding party)!
10. A pair of novelty sunglasses – to hide any tired eyes!
Our director, Becky and her other half Will placed Hangover Survival Kits in each of their guests’ bell tents and each and every one of them was gratefully received!
Like this post? Feel free to share and spread the Tipi love!
Photo: Charlottle Razzell Photography With just over two weeks to go until our Spring Open Weekend, we thought we’d give you a bit more information about what you can expect from coming along to a Tentario Tipi open day. #1. See the Tipis! Unlike a permanent venue,...
Photo: Bobby Mills Photography Following on from our blog post last week, “How to keep you and your guests warm at your winter Tipi wedding”, where we touched on a few drink suggestions for you and your guests, we thought (bearing in mind the time of year and no doubt...
Photo: Bobby Mills Photography Don’t be put off by a winter Tipi wedding, our Tipis are designed by Tentipi in Sweden so winter is their middle name! We’ve put together a list of our tips of how you can ensure that you and your guests stay warm during your winter...
get in touch
Contact us today for a bespoke quote
Tel: 01293 365007
We welcome calls at weekends and evenings too
Join us on social media to stay up to date with all our latest news:
VAT Registration No: 208 0718 28 | Registered Company No: 08623201 | Registered Office: Jordans, Partridge Lane, Newdigate, Surrey, RH12 4RW